One man's attempt to explain his rationale for the otherwise very mundane things he does.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Happy Holidays errata...

I'm feeling a bit disjointed tonight, so I thought I'd just do a brain dump of things on my mind. This post probably won't have much in the way of continuity so feel free to skip it if you'd rather.

The holidays are over entirely too soon. What with all of the big dealines at work in early 2005 it was difficult to really enjoy any of the time leading up to them, although the 10 days off sure was nice. Time with family was great, I always miss them so much when we come back home. Anyway, I'm back now and I'll try to do this more often.

On a somewhat related note, I got a foosball table for Christmas ( and my birthday combined). Kassy & I are really enjoying it. I'd say we play it every other day or so.

Finally, Kassy & I have started a workout regimen at the fitness center where I work. I'm mostly doing cardio & a little bit of upper body strength training. She's working on cardio as well but mostly lower body toning. It's a lot of fun, more fun that I realized it would be. I'm especially enjoying my time on the recumbent bike. It's a great escape from everything, and allows me to spend some quality time reading a book. You know the one's with paper and ink and what not. I'm 3/4 the way through "Mere Christianity" and I'll probably post a book review when I finish it, but just a teaser: It's a must read for any Christian, although a little philosophical at times it is definitely an essential book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home