One man's attempt to explain his rationale for the otherwise very mundane things he does.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Meh...Waiting for the chaff to burn off.

Losing interest in "The Apprentice". I think given the opportunity, Trump could very easily have fired "Little Stacy", Wes, Maria, and possibly even Andy in one fell swoop in the last episode. Anyway, since there are still several people who are really lousy, and 2 or 3 who are just fantastic, I've kind of kicked in the cruise control until some of the weakest players are gone.

Very interested however, in the World Series. I know they're down two games to none, but I'm still hoping the Cardinals can pull it back out. Anyway, if I disappear from this scene for a while, it's likely because I'm considering taking my laptop back for serivce again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home