One man's attempt to explain his rationale for the otherwise very mundane things he does.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Worst....Episode....Ever....

OK, first, I want to promise that this is not going to be the only post every week, otherwise I have to change the title of this blog to something more appropriate, ala "15 Reasons I Know More than Trump!"

Anyway, ok, to begin with the guys are at a significant disadvantage in this task, and they completely sucked at it. Put Raj around any relatively good looking woman, and you're asking for trouble. I can't wait to see the spin offs from this season, "Raj's 101 Sexual harassment Suits". I kid, he's not that bad, but he can't seem to focus when there's estrogen in the room, a serious flaw in an otherwise very strong leader.

Kelly on the other hand knows how to run a tight ship, and PM or not, he really takes charge. Were it not for him, the men likely would not have completed this task. I still stand by my prediction that he is one of the strongest contenders in the bunch.

We saw this week that Pamela successfully taught the girls teamwork, but I still get the feeling that several of the women are "playing the game" as Bill so perfectly put it. Thank goodness the teams are getting reshuffled next week. I would really like to see Elizabeth pull out of her slump, and a team with a few less women will either make her or break her, depending on which women she's paired with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home