One man's attempt to explain his rationale for the otherwise very mundane things he does.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Multitasking != ADD

Please tell me that multitasking is not the same thing as ADD, because I was just looking at the list of books I'm currently reading, and well...Tell me if I'm crazy.

  • "V for Vendetta" - Alan Moore & David Lloyd (Just finished, technically)
  • "No Perfect People Allowed" - John Burke (our lead pastor, a book about our church's formation and growing a community of acceptance and love in the church)
  • "Getting Real" - 37 Signals (Business book on how to develop software better)
  • "The Parables of Jesus" - William Barclay (This is what our small group is reading right now, it's so-so)
That's about enough to kill a horse I'd think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home